Sunday, February 20, 2011

Haight and Ashbury

What a week.  So this week I helped open the Haight store which was pretty rad.  Its such a bright and colourful store. It was definitely nice working in a different store and still being able to go back to mine. I left Haight missing it so my boss gave me 2 shifts next week so that'll be sweet!  I dont plan on transferring anytime soon unless i was going to Whole Body.

Then Thursday was my first visit to the therapist.  Yes you read correctly, THERAPIST.  Now that was really interesting.  Ive never experience anything like that before. I enjoyed it for the most part.  I ended talking about someone i didnt expect to talk about, but i  definitely needed to get it out of my chess. I talked about so much.  she didnt ask me a lot of questions, i wanted her to though.  I felt as if i was running out of things to say.  It was a bit hard reliving moments of my life that were painful.

Nothing else except did some shopping online and have a few more things to buy until im done for awhile. ;-) david tells me "marge, im not going to make enough money to sustain you and your expenses".  i know i know. okay.

its late.  im tired.