Monday, February 14, 2011

Field of Jasmine

...
sometimes i get speechless when i look at you..
i dont know what to say
im just in awe to have you in my life
by your side i smell a field of jasmine.
...

Well work was interesting.  I helped open the Haight store.  It was definitely an experience.  We had a soft open today but Wednesday is our GRAND OPENING!

Came home to our bathroom getting remodeled and flowers in the kitchen with a Love card attached.  I wasnt expecting anything from David for V-day because seriously that's what it feels like almost always (knocking on wood) We treat ourselves once a week so it didnt cross my mind. So it was sweet to see almost budded flower pot with a funny/adorable card full of kisses for me.  Now im just chillen and watching Home Movies..

...

"please please please, let me get what i want.."

1 comment:

nimble-jack said...

what a snuggle muffin.