Friday, February 11, 2011

A Day In The Life

Humph..I got my tax refund last night, so today I paid for things that had priority. ( lame) I have a little left to spend on myself but at least its something.  So i got myself a few items that'd id been waiting to get for a while.  I still want a new bike but thats gonna have to wait for awhile.  Whatelse..ugh.. money can be so crippling.  Anyways, I have work in a couple hours gotta get in the mode cuz its going to be a long night. andddd my apt building owners are remodeling the apt upstairs! and its sooooooo efffffin noisy and annoying! its been like this for a friggin week now! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I just wanna take my broom and hit the ceiling so they get the point!   =/  S.O.S.

blah blah blah..

la-di-da..

1 comment:

nimble-jack said...

lol i could so see you banging a broom on the ceiling like an old lady!