Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Aqueous Transmission

Well, today was the first day in a long time that I did the things i set out to do even a lil off course.  So I woke up this morning around 9:30, shortly, after David gave me a kiss before he left to school( i love it when he does that) and started my day off the right way! Yay Me.  So our roommate has been in some mood and I over heard him telling David that he wants to use the living room space too.  Well its no problem buddy but hello your NEVER home.  I understand where he's coming from he wants to also get comfy on the couch from time time.  Yes, David and I are home the majority of the time therefore we utilize the living space a lot more. This morning cleaned up the living space and made accommodations so that the space does not like unwelcoming; after all, he lives here too.  Now, i leave my stuff on the kitchen table.  This also helps me because sitting on the couch all day make me hella lazy and sitting up right allows more blood flow through me. I decided that Im going back to school this year to finish my career already and graduate!  So I had to get my things together in GA and then transfer all my stuff to CCSF.  Soon enough, I will be starting school this fall! HOORAY! sending positive energy out into the universe!  Well on to my day:

I got dressed and rode my bike to the coast! Along the way, I decided that i was going to the Botanical Gardens first.  Fascinated by all of the HUGE trees out here I took an afternoon nap under one.  Then I walked around the Gardens. Man, SF is so nice!  There's alot of museums and excursions free to SF residents! Along the way, i found..(keep in mind, its not Spring yet)













this is the tree i took a nap under <3


After that, I took a ride down to the Ocean Beach which was about 2 miles from there.  I didnt take any pics of the beach. The pacific ocean is soooo cold!!! gah. I was caught up in the moment that I didnt even think about it.  

I dig my toes into the sand 
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds 
Strewn across a blue blanket 
I lean against the wind 
Pretend that I am weightless 
And in this moment I am happy...happy 

Actually, I didnt think about anything.  I couldnt believe that i hadnt had a thought.  I just strolled along the park and beach aimlessly but let me tell you that when i got home I was hella tired! It was such a beautiful day in SF and I finally got to enjoy it, even if i was alone. 

2 comments:

nimble-jack said...

good girl. you just needed some "me" time. tthose pics are gorgeous... i can't wait to come see it with my own eyes!

Midgie said...

deff needed that "me time" I cant wait till you come out here!