Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finger Muscles

I type this whilst listening to an episode of Home Movies. (memories)  Well last I checked in here Iiiiiiiii...wanted new bike.  I still want that bike so very much but man am I broke.  Im not nagging about it but certain luxuries are going to have to wait while get important things paid for first such as loan, rent, utilites, food.  Hopefully (crossing fingers) i get a decent amount of money in income tax check to have some to save and spend. Ive taken up knitting has allowed me to be mentally creative.  I havent done much than a rag and a half. HAHA. My co-worker, Lynley, gave me a ton of yarn to play with, god bless her!  Here's what ive made...
this is with my aluminum size 6 needle on worsted teal yarn rag


size 9 bamboo needle on organic bamboo yarn rag.
Im considering combining these 2.

SF is still doing well.  David and I went to the Sutro Baths last weekend when I was suppose to be at the Learning Center Retreat for BB Kabbalah but i didnt go.  Emotionally Ive been very distressed.  I did not feel mentally stable and not in the same way that hormones interact when I'm pms-ing.  My current work space was a major part of my stress.  I definitely needed my support system.  I miss those guys so much. Its funny because Im encountering an issue i didnt prepare myself for.  All I thought about before moving out here was,...David david david daivd...cali cali cali...surf..sun..beach...nature....but I didnt even think to consider how much i was going to miss MY close friends.  Ive really establish great frienships back in ATL.My support system.  Don't get me wrong,  David has been (to the best of his abilities) a wonderful support to me but there's so much a man can handle and understand.  There's nothing like a great girlfriend.  There is one girl who i am getting a lot closer with than most of my other girlfriends in SF.  Her name is Vivi.  We have similar life experiences which is why i feel a great connection with her. So, i guess we shall see where our friendship goes.

Im still learning my new grown up responsibilities such as paying for my car insurance.  Now that is new to me.  Ive been lazy about getting my things together for school.  I definitely want to go back to school because I do not want to be a whole foods all my life but alteast while im getting my career together. Its a great place to work while in school.  I love it even though i wanna choke it at time but dont we all.!

Oh and I feel like a huge ballena.  My health has really sucked these pass few weeks.  My stress has lured me into eating unhealthy refined foods but i will return to my soup dinners, salad lunches, and irish breakfasts soon enough. Uno day at a time.

back to knitting and cuddling with DaviD and Home Movies...

1 comment: