Monday, January 2, 2012

Wooosa Woosa



Just gotta let go and let god. I wanna move to NYC ASAP! lols. I spoke to my aunt today and let her know my intentions but she didnt offer because she thought i was with my boyfriend but I didnt want to get into to much detail with her over the phone. I guess I should have just told her that I was moving alone. If not I can always move in with my uncle.  My dad said to call her and say HI then he's gonna do his part to convince my tia to let me move back with in with her temporary. Then applying to schools again and getting in. I just gotta do my part. Kick ass this semester and transfer my stuff over but I just realized that If i take this semester then some of my credits may not transfer over because what I would need to transfer to NYC may not be required here anyways.. hmmm...

No comments: