Wednesday, January 11, 2012

5.



All Ive been wanting to hear was Daft Punk this week!

This may be short one since im not really in the mood to update but I know i must since I set a goal to write as much as I can on here. ;)

Got my dove tattoo for my Godson Adriel! i feel bad in a way bc I dont want the my cousin to think i dont love my other newphew as well but tattoos are friggin addicting. =) I feel like i have so much ownership over my body. its really liberating.


its pretty much the biggest piece i have! Done by J-Sin at Industrial Ink Tattoo here in Berkeley! Awesome work! i really dig his stuff! his use of realism is so sick!

The breakup is going still moving smoothly! (knock, knock, knock)This feeling of liberation is pretty awesome! I had a bomb ass time with my friends last weekend!

Friday: drinking! (being single) trouble!

Saturday:Drunken beginners morning yoga, orange juice, friday night recap, 101 Bus to San Rafael, SOL Food,Santa Rosa/Sebastepool, Ferrell cats,Asparagus,sitting on a fence in the meadows at dusk,moonlight, deep talks Barn/VTNG Store/ Bar, bluegrass love songs, dancing, thai food with old kickass people!, awesomely naked women paintings, dorkyness

Sunday:White People Problems, bacon, eggs, pancakes, orange juice, home.

Eventful or the most its been for me in a loooooong time! It was nice not having planned any of it. This week ive been focusing on myself:goals, desires, YOGA!, tattoo. One of the freeing things i realized this weekend was how much of a dork I am! Its pretty cool that I can be dynamic in that way! For example: I ordered Teachers Guide:50 States Flashcards! Im not a teacher yet but Id like to know more about the country I live in. I feel like we get so focused at times with wanting to know about other cultures and forget to learn about ours and its multiplicity.

Im realizing all these things that Id like to do such as read hella of a lot more, become healthy and proportionate to my size. I dont even want to be skinny. I just want to be able to carry my own friggin weight! ya know whats i mean (winking while firing pistols) . Im super obsessed about my weight. Everytime I eat its all i think about. how in the world did i get back to this point. I need to start directing my energy else where.

Id truly like to enjoy the rest of my time here but I really want to go to NYC already! My mom asks me everyday (pretty much) how are things? and if I have changed my mind. I just tell her that Im good. At times i miss Davids companionship and how Im realizing how much i was just used to him. I still havent changed my mind about NYC. When I decide to move somewhere its pretty definite for me, especially if I announce it! All in all I believe love is taking me back to NYC.

Thats it for now....

1 comment:

nimble-jack said...

i'm so proud of you. it makes me so happy to hear that ur happy.

the tattoo turned out so beautiful.