Wednesday, January 4, 2012

3.-4.


Me gon' go home!

well, He explained why he's been M.I.A and im glad were back to normal. its been so lovely! U know me always freaking out but Im getting better at that, I think.

moving on!
so I talked to my aunt and uncle and they said I can stay with them in NYC! omg well technically upstate but about 30mins from the city! Ill be able to work in summer for a little bit of money and save up! Then I can look for work in the city and try to look for an apartment with my BFF in brooklyn. Im seriously considering applying at whole foods again until i can find something more of my style or possibly and after school program once school starts for the kiddies! Ive decided that I am going to buy a train ticket instead of flight! ill be able to stop in Chicago for a few hours and enjoy the sights! I hear its awesome traveling by train and im deff going to take that opportunity! Hector said he'd pick me up at the station on saturday. not bad. Im not sure how my uncle would take it but Penn Station is the cheapest ticket right now. Its 5months from now so anything could happen so i must check the refund policy. Another thing is i can start sending all my stuff about month and 1/2 to the date and take light bags with me, so if i do get stuck i dont have to walk around with a lot of things! hmmmm.. ill figure that out.! I just wanna buy my ticket already!!!!!!

Onto my current living situation:

The process is going rather smoothly at this point in time. I feel like we are both trying to make the best and trying hard to be respectful of each others space. Its funny sometimes when we notice that our old habits of being together. Ill it can be painful but I find it interesting the new awareness that we are encountering. Where we hold ourselves back and look at how we used to behave with each other from an insider looking out itself point of view. I feel like we are both trying to make this situation work for the both of us.


I want to get most of everything figured out before school starts so I can be better prepared for departure! Im actually looking forward to this year! All the joy and happiness, anger and frustrations this year will bring! I just hope more happiness and love above all else.

its also Day 2 of my yoga excursion!
Id really like to begin incorporating yoga back into my life! Im going to take it day by day. Ive had so much energy lately, not sure why! possibly this new sense of freedom is making me more active again! I gotta keep this up!

No comments: