Monday, January 2, 2012

2.



this really sucks. Woke up really sad today. I know i shouldnt let this get to me but it is. Part of me feels so stupid in believing en  el otra vez! pero another part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was sick and he was probably sleeping all day pero el estaba online en skype. A lo mejor ablando con otra. =( I think its easier for this to get to me because of how vulnerable Ive been and how alone it feels now that David and I arent together. I really feel a lone out here. but this too shall pass.

Im going to try to go about my day and not call him but what if something happened to him? I think the reason why Im afraid to call is because si el esta bien y no se a communicado conmigo. Imma get so pissed becasue no quiero escuchar las excuses!

Gosh, i hate feeling this way. Go away!

No comments: