Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wet and Cold

song of the week.

It's been HELLA raining in SF. I mean like 2 1/2 weeeks straight rain. I dont mind it at all because its nice to see rain. i like the rainy gloomy sweater weather. Ive been doing really well on shopping. I havent spent any on myself. Its been to bills and food. I kinda have to get really serious about saving if i wanna go anywhere this summer especially ATL. I cant wait to go back and VISIT.

So far ive been taking a little more control of myself. Im attempting to read "Thus Spoke Zarathusra".  My knitting has gotten so much better. I was stuck on a specific stitch that I just couldnt get right on my own but my co-worker Lynley helped me figure out what i was doing wrong, so that made my day! (a few days ago).  Ive sold 3 items on ebay only which i guess is good but id rather sell all my stuff so i can get new stuff or save the money. My obsession with my hair is only getting worse.  The multivitamins have helped my hair grow maybe an inch to in and half but i just gotta be patient. Hopefully my hair grows more than a foot this year. Honestly though it just doenst feel like its getting any longer. Gah i want it boob long already! I had a dream the other day that it was boob long and i looked like a mermaid. bahahahahhaa. I did.

My other obsession is MOVING! i really wanna move to Berkeley this summer. We'd save well over $200 a person. I mean my roommate really love SF. He's said this before but i also feel like he would get bored of Berkeley fast. He has to be out and about all the time.  Its funny because ive been watching myself these past few years and notice the older i get the  more reserved ive become. Especially now that i live out on my own. I dont make much use of the city as i thought i would. I dont have much friends out here to do much with besides going out requires $$$ of which i dont have. Id like to go out and do yoga or go see a show or a poetry reading. Berkeley has alot more of that going on ive noticed.  So that said, ALL i do is look for housing on craigslist for Berkeley. Compared to out here Berkeley is so much cheaper and sunnier. =)

with that said. Things im not doing as much anymore : obsessing over my bike; i m just going to do with what i have and fix it how i want it: obsessing over clothes ( just barely)

hopefully we move to brkly this summer and i get a transfer to the brkly store! and go to BCC.

 *sighs*

lo que sera..sera..

2 comments:

nimble-jack said...

aww babe... save save save! don't worry i'm saving too! we can be saving buddies!

i've noticed how much its raining there. i keep SF programmed into the weather app on my iPhone so i know what the weather is like for you :)

Midgie said...

yay saving buddies!! u r too cute!!! i love you <3