Monday, March 7, 2011

becoming a hippie hipster

Who's got 2 thumbs and loves life a little more ......
this girl! 


hahaha.. well thats me in my bi-weekly facial. don't hate.

Who knows where i last left off but lets move on with the show. Shall we? 

So things ive been doing? working and getting my things together for school. Well kinda. Paid of my computer!! finally..Whooop whoop. My sessions are pretty good. Going to these meetings have been bringing up feelings from my past that i held for so long  that they have been arising.  Which means that David and I have been fighting a lot.  He's so strong and going through this process of healing with me so he's been understanding.  My behaviors have been kind of childish. Ive been spending way more than my means and angry when i dont get my way or some shits like that. But no more of that, my shrink says i should startto take a deep breaths when I get really upset and move from the space.  So im taking it one day at time. 

Well my hair is longer. Hooray! (claps and whistles) and my skin looks great compared to how its looked in the recent years aaaaaandd...Im back down to 145lbs!! in december i weighed at 140lbs but that was because i was sick for 1 1/2 week only eating soup and nothing but atleast i only gained 5lbs. I want to lose weight but at my own pace for my health. So my ultimate goal is 120-125lbs but im going to take it slow. First i gotta lose the 5lbs and go to 140lbs and so forth. losing 5lbs at time so that i dont set up for disappointment. im going to miss ya gut of mine.

to wrap this self indulgent note up: 

im gaging again, rebuilding my bike and getting a newer one, and getting my left nostril pierced! what what!

mothatrucka!!



1 comment:

nimble-jack said...

yay for double nostril rings!!!