Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lotus

Had a passive emotional outburst last night. when is this going to end??? 

Therapy was good because we had a breakthrough. I was able to see myself differently which is always good! I put a few things up on ebay to sell! My name is Herbivore170 if you wanna see whats listed. Ive been experimenting in the kitchen a little more lately which is nice i was getting pretty lazy there.  Today's evening meal was Blackeyed Pea and Collard Green soup! i added a few extra things to the concoction and it was taaasty. yum. David had like 3 servings.  I tell ya, it makes me feel a little special with every serving.  I know its silly but its great to know that my man enjoys my cooking. =D

and im broke and thinking on how to spend my next check on shit already! Yeas, i have Oniomania. 


1 comment:

nimble-jack said...

girl my tax return is going to my savings account! i don't know what i'm saving up for yet, but at least i'll have the money when i figure it out!! LOL