Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Inevitable









I feel horrible, but I know its over.  I feel so disconnected and guilty. I hate myself so much. If he only knew that I dont mean to hurt him and cause him any pain but I have to follow my heart again. She needs things that you cannot provide. Not because you wont but because its not within you.
Im scared of the pain thats going to endure after the big hit. I love you so much and I hope you know that. I tell you that everyday because its true. I want to remind you that I love you so much but Im moving on.
Im sorry David. I have to do whats right within me. Its not fair for you.

This is what sucks about the inevitable break-up because I haven't yet and know I will. Thinking about how disappointed you're going to feel and the pain that I will be causing you.

You have been nothing but beautiful, comforting, unconditional, loving, understanding, respectful to me.

Im so sorry David. Dont Hate Me.

I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Fitra2009 said...

Happy New Years !!!

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

nimble-jack said...

he loves you too Punta. it's okay to feel sad and lost, but don't feel guilty about doing what's right for both of you. i love you. everything will work out.