Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cant Shake this Feeling...




How do i begin?

last month I went to Ecstatic Dance on the full moon and whilst there I did a tarot reading. When I went I was feeling really shaky about my relationship. I was even considering moving out but not breaking up.  I got these 3 cards and a wild one,

Past: Celebration
Present: Harmony
Future:Transformation
Wild: Politics

I decided to not move out anymore but now Im feeling even more trapped not by him but by everything around me! I feel this very strong urge to travel than i have ever before.. what do i do? I told myself that once i get my degree then i can travel. Should I wait until then or do it now or during?

I feel as if Im growing distant to my David.  Its not his fault. He's been nothing but wonderful to me.

.......


I feel the transformation.

No comments: