Sunday, October 30, 2011

too many distractions



How do I sum up whats been going on?
lets see:

started school
back in therapy
loving Berkeley more and more errrday!
Terribly homesick (spent a whole day crying)
Throat Chakra and Heart Chackra are doing a lot of healin
Crystal shopping!
awful food habit
work part time
BOBA TEA and Jap Food obsession  (well mainly just eat the same thing but a lot of it)
In dire need of GIRL TIME!
unbelievably distracted. ugh.
got Rook pierced!
tattoo ideas flourishing
hopefully going back to the A for about a week and half. =( I could go longer but my bear isnt coming with me, so i have to cut my trip shorter cause we're planning on driving up the coast..
Ive been on skype so much more seeing family and friends

Went to a Halloween Bday party! David and I were a Mad Men couple. I was a Stepford Wife and he a succesfull Ad man


I sweear he was a lion in a past life


theyre such a hot couple




ahhh.. so handsome


oh god these guys were a friggin blast! 

Bday Boy Jacob!



2 comments:

nimble-jack said...

OMG OMG OMG! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! Your hair is so friggin long! You inspire me to keep growing mine out! No more clippers!!!

I can't wait to see you. Holy shit you have no idea how much I miss you. It sucks not having you here... BUT I'm so happy you love Berkeley and that you're back in school!

Love you! Keep updating!

shananigans said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!!! I can't wait til mine gets that long again!