Saturday, April 23, 2011

my hair

ive been really excited with my hair lately! i finished taking the supplements for my hair.  I straightened my hair to see how long it is!.


I started seeing a naturopathic doctor who has me off of sugar , gluten, and dairy for about a month! Its been great because Ive seen how different my body is now compared to 3 weeks ago. Its 3 weeks today that ive been off that stuff. I feel great! my mood is so much better, and i feel alot more confident and slightly sassy! .  I feel like Ive lost some weight, not much but like 3 pounds. It has been nice because ive been able to buy a few things without having to try them on and they fit nicely!~) Ill see the doctor this coming week and we're going to work other things but getting that stuff out of my system first was a must. Ive also noticed how sensitive i am to certain foods since ive been on this elimination diet.  Well. thats all for now.. here's my hair..





2 comments:

nimble-jack said...

wow you look so hot! i can't wait to see you!

shananigans said...

Damn guh!!! You look beautiful! I wish my hair was that long :(